Comment on page
Beta v1.3.0 (current)
We now support four additional chains: Arbitrum, Optimism, Fantom & ZkSync. Platforms can now finally onboard and start using labels & API.
We're proud to support four additional chains. Trustblock is now compatible with Ethereum, Polygon, Bnb, Avalanche, ZkSync, Arbitrum, Optimism & Fantom. We support metrics for every chain except for ZkSync, where, unfortunately, we could not find a reliable data source.
One of our most important milestones has finally been reached. As of today, platforms can finally onboard and start using labels & API to enhance web3's security and user-friendliness. For now, we only work with close partners to test things out.
- Fixed an issue causing emails not to be properly sent
- Fixed a bug where telegram fields were not properly saved
- Fixed a bug happening on the publish audit interface
- Added a new authentication flow
- Added logs to better apprehend future bugs
- Improved total transactions secured count
- Shifted from our heavy reliance on EVM address in favor of slugs to be less EVM dependant.
- Improved performances X2
- Added widget playground pages